Eclipse Paranormal Research and Investigations
Below is a list of equipment that we use for investigating, reviewing and documenting our evidence here at E.P.R.I. This list will change periodically as we still order new equipment when we can.
Video and Photo Equipment:
- DVR with built-in 7" LCD & hard drive (also has wireless capability)
- IR cameras with built-in mics for audio x4
- 100 ft. cords for the DVR & IR cameras & connectors x4
- Sony Handycam digital video recorder - 32GB of storage, 20.4 mega pixels, HD, 5.1 channel mic. & 26.8mm wide angle lens
- Nikon D90 digital camera with a second lens for extra zoom (also records video)
- Dual IR & full spectrum light fixture with mounting bracket for the Nikon & Sony Handycam
- HP laptop computer
- FLIR ONE Pro-Series Thermal Imaging Camera
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ (phone audio recorder)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (phone audio recorder)
- Beats headphones for listing to audio playback
- Wavepad & Audacity for audio playback & EVP enhancement
- Windows Movie Maker for video
- Gimp 2 for photo preview & enhancement
- Moon Phase 3.3 for tracking the moon phases
- Weather tracking software
- EMF Meter
- KII Meter
- Infrared Thermometers x2
- Laser Grid box & mini tripod.
- Walkies with 16 mile radius x5 (three give weather updates)
- Portable battery chargers for smaller devices x2 (each charges a phone up to 5 times)
- Flashlights & headlamps.
- Various trigger objects.
Find us on social media: